More on New York Hotel Reservations
New York Resorts Learn about the difference between New York hotel reservations at a regular hotel and a resort.
New York Hotel Dining Learn about the difference between New York hotel reservations at a regular hotel and a resort.
Times Square Hotels You really can’t visit New York without stopping by Time Square, so why not stay next to it. Read about all the location has to offer.
Making the Perfect New York Hotel Reservation
If researching New York hotels for the first time, there are some things you should know to ensure you make the best New York, New York hotel reservations possible. The hotel can be one of the most expensive parts of your trip, so make sure you don't spend more than you need to on New York hotel rooms. Here are a few tips on making a hotel reservation in New York:
Tips for Making new York Hotel Reservations
1. First things first, before you start looking at any New York City hotels, you need to set a budget for yourself. While New York hotel reservations can vary from day to day and from hotel to hotel, you’re still not going to get a New York luxury hotel at a budget hotel price.
2. Start to look around at different New York hotels, possible areas of New York that you would like to stay in, and what attractions you want to be located near. A hotel may seem incredibly nice for a really great price, but if you have to spend half your time traveling to different destinations and taking expensive taxis everywhere, you’re really not saving any money in the long run.
3. Once you have an idea of where you want to stay, visit a few hotel booking sites as well as the hotel’s own website. The hotel’s website is where you should also be able to find out the different types and levels of rooms available and the best prices. Many hotels even offer special packages and discounts on their websites for hotels in Manhattan and more specifically Time Square. But there are other popular areas too.
4. Your goal in making the perfect New York hotel reservation is to get the best room at the best price, so the final step is to pick up the phone and directly call the hotel. The reservations manager will have a far better idea of the occupancy level for the dates you want, and may even be able to offer a discount if you can visit during an off-time. If you are flexible with the dates you are staying at the hotel in New York City, you may be able to save a lot by booking a New York hotel reservation for off-peak days.
5. It’s important to understand that rooms in New York luxury hotels and non-luxury hotels are not alike. Some may include extra amenities. Some may be bigger or have better views. Rooms on higher floors are generally considered better as they offer a better view. All of these things are factors in the price of your New York hotel reservation. Ask the hotel questions about the different rooms they offer, as well as their availability.
6. Once you have received all the answers to your questions, it’s time for one last question: “What’s your best rate for the room I want?” Don’t take the first rate you’re offered. Instead, ask again: “Is that the very best rate available?” Then one last time, go in for the kill: “Are there any special offers or packages that provide an even better deal?”
7. Once you have asked and asked and asked again, you will be sure that you are getting the absolute best rate available. If you like what you hear, find out the hotel’s cancellation policy, and then book your New York hotel reservation over the phone.
8. Our final tips: Start counting the days until you leave and have fun!
The Westin New York at Times Square is the perfect hotel in Manhattan, New York, and reservations are easy to make!
To book your reservation, click here or call 866-837-4183.